Twitter; andrymey

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, October 1, 2008

    Amusing Ride.

    [Blogspot doesn't let me indent, so imagine that it is.]


     “What time is it?” I said aloud, as I woke up. I didn’t expect anyone to respond back to me, but my eagerness to get up was at a low level. Rubbing my eyes, and with a sour sting on my tongue, I ran towards the shower in hopes of feeling more awake; it worked. After my bathroom break came to a finish, I put on a dark and light blue striped shirt, and headed towards the kitchen for breakfast.

     I slowly opened the fridge to get some food to fill my stomach so I’ll have energy for the day. Even though I didn’t have much of an appetite, I grabbed two waffles and placed it in the toaster. Thirty seconds went by, and I took it out, got a plate, and placed it on my table. Strawberry jam and chocolate fudge would be the perfect combination for a plain waffle, so I put it on and began enjoying the food in which I was grateful for.

     Putting away my plate and glass of milk, I glanced at the time which read “8:35 AM”. I was supposed to meet at Alex’s house at 8:45 AM, so I rushed to the door and placed to his house. As I was walking there, a few cars passed by and weird enough, the drivers all waved at me to cross the road. When I arrived at my destination, I met up with Alex’s mom, and she invited me inside. Walking inside, I noticed that the door was already unlocked for me to go in.

     There were a few people in the living room, more than I thought there would be. Alex, Dylan, Billy, Alex Gray, and Brandon were there. My presence shocked the others as much as it did to me, and they all had the same, strange look on their faces as if they were confused as to why I was there. Although, I was greeted by Alex Gray. I took a seat and waited for everyone to settle down. Alex’s mom face the signal that it was time t go, so we all vanished from the house and went into the tight fitting car. Since Billy, Brandon, and Alex already claimed the middle row, I was forced to sit in the back seat.
     
     Everyone agreed to put on a movie on the portable car DVD player. “The Longest Yard” was on and I really loved the movie because of the hilarious Adam Sandler. We watched the move as Alex’s dad drove us to San Antonio, but to my surprise, the move did not finish; we arrived early. Shocked at the sign which read, “Fiesta, Texas”, I jumped in my seat, but to be stopped by my seat belt. I knew that this day was going to be amusing, and that my foal to go on a rollercoaster before I turn eighteen would be fulfilled. Once the car was parked into the lot, we rushed out and stretched.

     Walking towards the entrance, I got out my ticket from my bad, showed it to the person at the front, and continued on through. After meeting up with the other people, got maps, and collected numbers in case we split up, Alex Gray and I made our way to my first rollercoaster. All the other guys were terrified and had mixed feelings about going on.

     I headed into the stairs of the ride’s entrance, and waited patiently. Usually it takes hours to get in, but the line wasn’t long today, thankfully. As soon as we got to the gate, and the rollercoaster cars came in, my heart began to beat faster and faster. Instantaneously, the gates opened, and I sat in the center of the train, but on the right side.

     While we began to go up the tracks, I was frightened for my safety, but before I could have another thought, the train came to a screeching halt before releasing us into the depths of gravity. Turning, spinning, and screaming, with my hair all over my face and running through the air, and my hands being pulled away from my body, the rollercoaster came to a complete stop.

     After a few minutes of hyperventilating, I questioned why we were still in the rollercoaster, and not exiting. The train was stuck, and the employees announced that they were suffering from “technical difficulties”. The scorching and illuminating sun left us sweating as the technicians attempted to repair everything.

     Twenty minutes past, and everything was superior, they allowed us to leave, and we celebrated in the heat. Alex Gray and I met up with the others at Panda Express and explained to them about the rollercoaster. We walked around in search of another ride, and finally, we encountered our next victim.


    - Andryy : October 1st, 2008.

    No comments:

    Polls Section, Below!

    Wooo, this is where everything counts -- Opinion !

    The lower the poll down the page, the older it is.
    Just hover over the question to see all the words.
    If it's a square, you can select more than one answer.
    It it's a circle, you can only select one answer.



    Well, let's get the polls goin' ! :]

    Old Posts.

    Want to look at my old posts? Click on the drop-down menu.

    Blog Archive! [My old posts]

    Random check of readers.

    Who should be president?

    HIlary Supporters. Who will they vote for?

    McCain - Choosing a female VP, a bad choice?

    Which Instant Messenger?

    Honda vs. Toyota

    Have you ever owned a game boy?

    Which is cooler?

    Sprite vs. 7 up

    Coke vs. Pepsi

    Which is more tasty?

    Where is the best place to train?

    Which English speaking country?

    Erm. How is the blog now?

    Yahoo Vs. Google

    Which guild is better?

    So far, How is the blog? 1 - 5

    What type of music do you listen to?