Twitter; andrymey

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, October 14, 2008

    How's your day?

    Aaaah, October 14th, 2008.
    Who would've thought that this day would come.

    Not that this day is special or anything, but man! 2008?
    Where have I been?
    I miss 2006, in a way, but then again, I wish that time would
    speed up, then slow down at the best memories. Only the
    good memories though, and the bad memories should be
    washed away forever.

    Speaking of washed away....
    Afterschool today, I looked up at the sky and didn't see
    the normal blue sky. It was full of dark clouds waiting to pour
    like milk into a cereal filled bowl. I went onto my bus and it
    started to rain, and I hoped that I brought my umbrella, even
    though I didn't. When we got out of the bus, water was
    everywhere, and it got onto my shoes. I walked back towards
    home with Adrian, and at the time it wasn't raining. When he
    arrived at his house, it didn't begin raining again, but when
    came near my house, it rained like a bitchhh. My first reaction
    was to sprint as fast as I could, making sure that my phone
    didn't get wet. That was my main concern.

    It was amusing, I guess.


    I've been used to Myspace, but now I'm using Facebook
    a lot more; who knows why. Facebook isn't that extravagant,
    but it's something. You can meet your old friends if you're
    already off in college. Or, if you're in high school, you can find 
    your old friends from elementary. I haven't found too many
    people from a long time ago, but only because I usually keep
    in touch with them, or I don't want to talk to them ever again.

    Myspace is the same thing, except it's harder to find people.
    It's better because you can personalize your page using HTML
    and things, but who looks at them now, anyways? It seems like
    Myspace copied everything from Facebook, or so I heard; I saw
    that the new status updates on it was similar to Facebook.
    Same with the "applications" and games. One thing I like about
    Facebook also, is that you can take quizzes on it, something that's
    not on Myspace. Although, I knew about Myspace way before I
    knew about Facebook. I made my myspace on Christmas of '05,
    and I made my Facebook the day after my birthday of this year,
    Jan 22nd, 2008. 

    Newest Goals : To make and keep good friends.
    --------------------: Sleeping earlier than usual.
    --------------------: Waking up earlier than usual.
    --------------------: Find more music for radio and Mkay. [:



    - Read again, Andry.

    1 comment:

    Anonymous said...

    XD ''Or I don't want to talk to them ever again.''

    That made me laugh ;[

    Polls Section, Below!

    Wooo, this is where everything counts -- Opinion !

    The lower the poll down the page, the older it is.
    Just hover over the question to see all the words.
    If it's a square, you can select more than one answer.
    It it's a circle, you can only select one answer.



    Well, let's get the polls goin' ! :]

    Old Posts.

    Want to look at my old posts? Click on the drop-down menu.

    Blog Archive! [My old posts]

    Random check of readers.

    Who should be president?

    HIlary Supporters. Who will they vote for?

    McCain - Choosing a female VP, a bad choice?

    Which Instant Messenger?

    Honda vs. Toyota

    Have you ever owned a game boy?

    Which is cooler?

    Sprite vs. 7 up

    Coke vs. Pepsi

    Which is more tasty?

    Where is the best place to train?

    Which English speaking country?

    Erm. How is the blog now?

    Yahoo Vs. Google

    Which guild is better?

    So far, How is the blog? 1 - 5

    What type of music do you listen to?