Twitter; andrymey

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, March 3, 2009

    Why in the world?

    Do you ever feel like you're alone?

    Like no one is there to help you when you're down.
    No one to pick up you when you've fallen.
    To cook for you in the morning?


    Like I tell most people, I've been focusing on school. 
    Trying to get the grades up; I've passed the phase of...

    "I don't give a shit about school"

    ... kind of deal. Cmon, school is the basis of the rest 
    of your life. School determines where you'll live, what 
    friends you'll make, what cars you drive, how you dress, 
    what you eat, so on and so forth. I have still yet to 
    discover the real reason towards school rebellion. 
    Pure procrastination? Possibly, I guess it's personal preferance.

    My grades haven't been as high as I want to; I'm 
    really trying in Algebra two. Just 12 more weeks of 
    school... I need to work my ass off. It comes down to that, Andry.

    Just that.


    Many things have been bothering me the past few weeks.
    Some people are just... so weird, undescribable. 
    Actually, I'm lying. They are describable.But what I mean is, 
    they change so much. One day they're mean to you, 
    insulting you with no hint of reason whatsoever, then the 
    next day, they would be nice... and help you, even though 
    they shouldn't be. I know I'm being vague, but I don't want
    to get into detail about this stuff, but I'm sure you know 
    exactly what I'm talking about. This truely confuses me, 
    but I'll learn to adapt, I guess.

    Goals:
    -------- Sleep before 12:30 AM.
    -------- Recieve at least a 95 in Algebra II
    -------- Read more and faster.
    -------- Able to sing higher and longer.
    -------- Talk to several people more.
    -------- Work on San-Andry.
    -------- See snow before spring.


    - Andry.

    3 comments:

    Unknown said...

    hey Andry,
    apa kabar..good content..work on the spelling ya..:P..all the best in achieving yr goals..work smart ok

    sampai jumpa lagi wuvya
    Umi
    http://woot.umihoney.blogger.com/

    Anonymous said...

    Hi!!! just-andryy.blogspot.com is one of the best resourceful websites of its kind. I enjoy reading it every day. I will be back.

    Anonymous said...

    The author of just-andryy.blogspot.com has written an excellent article. You have made your point and there is not much to argue about. It is like the following universal truth that you can not argue with: Things are always in the last place u put them. Thanks for the info.

    Polls Section, Below!

    Wooo, this is where everything counts -- Opinion !

    The lower the poll down the page, the older it is.
    Just hover over the question to see all the words.
    If it's a square, you can select more than one answer.
    It it's a circle, you can only select one answer.



    Well, let's get the polls goin' ! :]

    Old Posts.

    Want to look at my old posts? Click on the drop-down menu.

    Blog Archive! [My old posts]

    Random check of readers.

    Who should be president?

    HIlary Supporters. Who will they vote for?

    McCain - Choosing a female VP, a bad choice?

    Which Instant Messenger?

    Honda vs. Toyota

    Have you ever owned a game boy?

    Which is cooler?

    Sprite vs. 7 up

    Coke vs. Pepsi

    Which is more tasty?

    Where is the best place to train?

    Which English speaking country?

    Erm. How is the blog now?

    Yahoo Vs. Google

    Which guild is better?

    So far, How is the blog? 1 - 5

    What type of music do you listen to?