Twitter; andrymey

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, January 3, 2010

    Merry Christmas, Happy New Year


    My break began with my parents leaving for Las Vegas.Add Image A day later my motherboard on my desktop fried so I had to visit Fry's thinking that I had to buy a new power supply. Apparently the issue wasn't the power supply, but was the motherboard. Either way, I went two or three days without a computer.
    While at Fry's I saw a huge Mac monitor which amazed me.


    For most of the period, I was at my Aunt's house because my sister was busy at work, and I didn't have a schedule or work. My aunt and I decorated the Christmas tree and went shopping at Costco. When my parents came home, I bought a new laptop and after realizing that I was in need for money, I worked for 43 hours from Saturday, December 26th, to Thursday December 31st. I got paid on New Years Eve for Saturday and Sunday and I get paid for the rest of the days on January 10th, 2010. For Christmas, I got a wallet from my aunt, cologne from my step-dad, and a laptop case from my mom!

    I spent the rest of New Years Eve with my parents while watching Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve with Ryan Seacrest and watched the ball drop while toasting with sparkling cider.


    For the first time, I visited Downtown Austin with my parents. We went to the State Capitol building and went into the senate room and saw the Chase bank building and Frost bank. I ate a delicious cake from the dessert bar at the Whole Foods Headquarters.

    Capitol building; Senate room

    Chase Bank; Frost Bank


    The next two days were spent relaxing at home while playing Monopoly online and voice chatting on Skype and Ventrilo or riding my bike around. Speaking of biking around: When I was biking down a ditch, I saw this eroded tree...

    ... I almost cried.

    - Andryy.

    No comments:

    Polls Section, Below!

    Wooo, this is where everything counts -- Opinion !

    The lower the poll down the page, the older it is.
    Just hover over the question to see all the words.
    If it's a square, you can select more than one answer.
    It it's a circle, you can only select one answer.



    Well, let's get the polls goin' ! :]

    Old Posts.

    Want to look at my old posts? Click on the drop-down menu.

    Blog Archive! [My old posts]

    Random check of readers.

    Who should be president?

    HIlary Supporters. Who will they vote for?

    McCain - Choosing a female VP, a bad choice?

    Which Instant Messenger?

    Honda vs. Toyota

    Have you ever owned a game boy?

    Which is cooler?

    Sprite vs. 7 up

    Coke vs. Pepsi

    Which is more tasty?

    Where is the best place to train?

    Which English speaking country?

    Erm. How is the blog now?

    Yahoo Vs. Google

    Which guild is better?

    So far, How is the blog? 1 - 5

    What type of music do you listen to?