Twitter; andrymey

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, September 22, 2008

    One buck.

    Ahh, Today began slow.
    Waking up, Shower, rushed by my mom - the usual.

    Sleep deprivation seems to be a new immunity
    for me now, as it doesn't affect me anymore.
    But for some reason, I knew that the day would be
    interesting, or just... bad.

    And for reasons I dare not mention, it did turn out to be bad.
    It started with me forgetting my phone at home.
    I don't even text in class, and most of the time
    I have it off, anyways... But there's just this sense
    of security when I have my phone. 911 on speed dial!

    Then off to school in the comfortable and quiet bus.
    Biology, I learned. World Geography, Test taking.
    Medical Terminology? Talk about catchin` some zZz's.
    Lunch - Boring. No one to talk to...
    Everyone in my table secretly hates me. -Tear-

    Spanish was the only class that I had fun in.
    We were playing a game, Kelly, Bobbie, Harriot and I.
    I stole some of the picture thingys, haha, it's too hard to explain.
    One of those things that is only fun when you're there.

    We did take a test in Spanish, and it was a little hard
    because I didn't study at all. Stayed up for most of the night
    with Mkay, Cameron and LC while listening to
    my awesome radio and DJ skills.
    That test took half of the period, but then class ended, school
    was over, and off to the buses we all went.

    I walked out through the busy halls of students
    to get home, or just out of the school.
     I paced around, saw some people, exchanged
    a few waves and hello's, and something caught my attention.

    My bus came, and I didn't care about itanymore.
    The ride home was more entertaining than my
    first three classes combined.
    I sat next to this guy named Quazi, a cool guy;
    I usually sit with him now.
    I chatted with my sister and listened to her talk.
    Then said random stuff to Quazi, and he gives me a face like "huh."

    Our stop came, and my sister and I exitted, along with Adrian
    and some other upperclassmen. As we were walking up the hill
    towards our house, something else caught my attention.
    At first I thought it would a piece of paper,
    then I thought, "Is a peice of paper green, shiny, and looks like 
    it's been covered in power?" 

    I went over to see what it was, and thought it would have
    been a 20 dollar bill, but sadly it was only a one dollar bill.
    Even then, that bill made me content. It's rare to find money on
    the ground, and even though it's merely 100 pennies, something
    so small, and almost worthless mean't alot.
    It mean't my day turned good. A good day; and not just a bad day.
    This day is special because I found a dollar bill, and I was lucky.

    Suddenly 9/22/08 became the day of sadness and happiness,
    anger and fun, failure and luck.
    Thought not only did it become a day I won't forget,
    It is the first day of fall,
    and the first day of fall, means cold. I love it when it's cold.
    [I hope it snows this winter...]

    When I got home, from climbing the steep hill, I found out that
    my mom bought cake, and it was in the refrigerator.
    Of course cake makes me happy. That's always a plus.


    - TheWeirdest Andryy.

    1 comment:

    Ngget said...

    Awws well there will always be ups and downs. Glad your day turned out okay :]

    Polls Section, Below!

    Wooo, this is where everything counts -- Opinion !

    The lower the poll down the page, the older it is.
    Just hover over the question to see all the words.
    If it's a square, you can select more than one answer.
    It it's a circle, you can only select one answer.



    Well, let's get the polls goin' ! :]

    Old Posts.

    Want to look at my old posts? Click on the drop-down menu.

    Blog Archive! [My old posts]

    Random check of readers.

    Who should be president?

    HIlary Supporters. Who will they vote for?

    McCain - Choosing a female VP, a bad choice?

    Which Instant Messenger?

    Honda vs. Toyota

    Have you ever owned a game boy?

    Which is cooler?

    Sprite vs. 7 up

    Coke vs. Pepsi

    Which is more tasty?

    Where is the best place to train?

    Which English speaking country?

    Erm. How is the blog now?

    Yahoo Vs. Google

    Which guild is better?

    So far, How is the blog? 1 - 5

    What type of music do you listen to?