Twitter; andrymey

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, September 23, 2008

    Cute and furry.

    I just remembered that all my stories are in a
    binder in class. I don't think I can take it home.
    That sucks. I guess I'll just create some off the
    top of my head and post it on here when I have time.

    As for today, I was calling people to make plans for the
    weekend when my mom and sister arrived home.
    I went out into the heat-filled garage to see what was up.
    They went out to the local grocery store to buy milk and
    headphones for me. [Which I love by the way.]

    My sister went out of the car and screamed...
    "Andry! There's a rabbit!"

    I gasped and had nothing to say.
    I put on my shoes, took out my phone
    and began taking pictures. That little thing was so cuteeee!
    What's funny is, this whole week I've been talking about
    bunnies with people. In my theatre class today, we had to
    pantomime that we were holding a bunny. Jasmine today
    told me that her bunny, Oreo ran away...
    Jenica a few days ago, told me that her
    bunny, Chicopast away. - r.i.p. 

    I remembered that my phone could make videos, so I quickly 
    made one, and posted it on youtube - You get to see it!
    Here's the link!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSYHjJJ8Wqs

    Haha, I don't mind if you subscribe.
    But do comment the video!


    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    `Random - If you want to look at my old posts,
    there is a drop down menu at the bottom of the page.
    `Also - Don't forget to vote in the polls!
    `And - Comment + Post on the chatbox!



    - Andryy

    No comments:

    Polls Section, Below!

    Wooo, this is where everything counts -- Opinion !

    The lower the poll down the page, the older it is.
    Just hover over the question to see all the words.
    If it's a square, you can select more than one answer.
    It it's a circle, you can only select one answer.



    Well, let's get the polls goin' ! :]

    Old Posts.

    Want to look at my old posts? Click on the drop-down menu.

    Blog Archive! [My old posts]

    Random check of readers.

    Who should be president?

    HIlary Supporters. Who will they vote for?

    McCain - Choosing a female VP, a bad choice?

    Which Instant Messenger?

    Honda vs. Toyota

    Have you ever owned a game boy?

    Which is cooler?

    Sprite vs. 7 up

    Coke vs. Pepsi

    Which is more tasty?

    Where is the best place to train?

    Which English speaking country?

    Erm. How is the blog now?

    Yahoo Vs. Google

    Which guild is better?

    So far, How is the blog? 1 - 5

    What type of music do you listen to?