Twitter; andrymey

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, October 28, 2008

    Evacuate!


    This sunday began slow. There was nothing to do at all. My sister, my mom, her friend, and I went out to go eat and to the Oasis. We went to chinatown and I shared food with my mom, some type of Chinese-Style Pho. Once we were done, we left and went inside the car. I was listening to music, so every sound around me was drained because of Kevin Rudolf and Lil Wayne. My mom's friend started the car, and everything was normal until smoke appeared in our faces. I was still into my music until I heard my mom scream, "What is that?!". I looked up for a brief second, and gray material filled the air. 





    You can barely see the smoke, because I was panicking, and until then, all the smoke was gone.



    My first reaction was to run out of the vehicle and begin screaming. I did run out of the car, but I didn't scream. I heard my mom say "call 911!" so I grabbed my phone and dialed it as fast as I could. We thought that the car was on fire, but we only saw smoke. It took about a minute for a fire truck to come. 

    Apparently nothing happened to the car, and it had something to do with the A/C. I'm so glad that we were safe, and that the car didn't explode. It really looked like it was going to explode. What's so funny is that people were staring at us. As we were on the phone with 911 and the fire dept. , all the car doors were open, so people were looking at it like.. "o_O".

    When the fire truck was parked, people couldn't go through to the shopping center, so they had to go around. What was funny about that is everyone was staring at us even more, and they all slowed down.






    - Andry.

    No comments:

    Polls Section, Below!

    Wooo, this is where everything counts -- Opinion !

    The lower the poll down the page, the older it is.
    Just hover over the question to see all the words.
    If it's a square, you can select more than one answer.
    It it's a circle, you can only select one answer.



    Well, let's get the polls goin' ! :]

    Old Posts.

    Want to look at my old posts? Click on the drop-down menu.

    Blog Archive! [My old posts]

    Random check of readers.

    Who should be president?

    HIlary Supporters. Who will they vote for?

    McCain - Choosing a female VP, a bad choice?

    Which Instant Messenger?

    Honda vs. Toyota

    Have you ever owned a game boy?

    Which is cooler?

    Sprite vs. 7 up

    Coke vs. Pepsi

    Which is more tasty?

    Where is the best place to train?

    Which English speaking country?

    Erm. How is the blog now?

    Yahoo Vs. Google

    Which guild is better?

    So far, How is the blog? 1 - 5

    What type of music do you listen to?