Twitter; andrymey

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, November 2, 2008

    DST .

    Daylight Saving Time.

    Did you remember to set your clocks back an hour? If you did, great! If you didn't, you better do it now. Most likely you'd read this a few days after I post it, so if you didn't set your clocks back until now, you have some issues. But yeah, going back an hour is good and bad.

    The reason why I like it is because I'd get an extra hour of sleep. Well really, I get the same amount of sleep, but last night I slept at 12AM and I woke up at 9AM exactly. Then when I looked at my phone, it asked me to set the clock back an hour, then it became 8AM. So when I slept for 9 hours last night, in theory, I slept for 8 hours. 

    The bad thing about daylight saving time is the fact that the sun goes down earlier. It sucks; I hate it being dark so early. Tonight around 6:20, the sun will go down. Which also means that the sun will come up earlier. When you wake up for school or work, most likely the sun will be up, which is good and bad. I usually like it when the sun is down and it comes up as I take a shower.

    This'll be something neeeeew.

    - Andryy.

    No comments:

    Polls Section, Below!

    Wooo, this is where everything counts -- Opinion !

    The lower the poll down the page, the older it is.
    Just hover over the question to see all the words.
    If it's a square, you can select more than one answer.
    It it's a circle, you can only select one answer.



    Well, let's get the polls goin' ! :]

    Old Posts.

    Want to look at my old posts? Click on the drop-down menu.

    Blog Archive! [My old posts]

    Random check of readers.

    Who should be president?

    HIlary Supporters. Who will they vote for?

    McCain - Choosing a female VP, a bad choice?

    Which Instant Messenger?

    Honda vs. Toyota

    Have you ever owned a game boy?

    Which is cooler?

    Sprite vs. 7 up

    Coke vs. Pepsi

    Which is more tasty?

    Where is the best place to train?

    Which English speaking country?

    Erm. How is the blog now?

    Yahoo Vs. Google

    Which guild is better?

    So far, How is the blog? 1 - 5

    What type of music do you listen to?